- ON-LINE LEAK SEALING - Pressures to 6000 psi, temperatures from 1800 degrees F. Steam, water, air, hydrocarbons, acids, process leaks sealed while production is maintained.
- CONCRETE REPAIR - Seal concrete leaks with APS urethane injection and solve structural problems with epoxy injection. Repair expansion joints, spalls, and apply topcoats.
- TRANSFORMER REPAIR - Stop oil leaks w/o draining the oil. Valves, flanges, tap changers, weld leaks, cooling fans/fins, and expansion joints.
- INSULATION - APS applies a spray-on ceramic insulation that works well on piping components, concrete surfaces, and tanks up to 350 degrees F. A 1/16th of an inch has an R equivalent rating of 15. In conjunction with insulating tanks, we also provide tank lining services.
- Marathon Petroleum
- Arcelor Mittal
- Perry Nuclear Power Station
- First Energy - Fossil
- Davis Besse Nuclear Power Station
- Millennium Chemicals/Cristal Global
- Arizona Chemicals
- General Electric
- Detroit Thermal Energy
- Akron Thermal Energy
- Youngstown Thermal Energy
- Ergon Refining, West Virgina
- Timken Company
- NRG Energy